What is Spotify?
Spotify lets you listen to almost every new and latest music mp3 available FOR FREE, all you need to have is a spotify App installed to your PC/MAC or your iPhone or Android devices, or you can directly sync the music to your iPod, and the best thing is that its completely legal. You can also buy full albums directly from spotify and use them on the above devices.
The only limitation of the free version is that you have to view an ads after 5 6 songs and you can download and listen to your songs only for 14 days after that you would have to either listen to the songs via internet or buy it for offline use. However you can download the Spotify Music to your PC by another method as well, click here for how to do that(Remember This Method Is Illegal and i am just posting for educational purposes)
Where is Spotify Available?
It currently only available in the U.S and the United Kingdom
How Do i Get Spotify Outside of those countries?
You can workaround the registration by using a proxy but keep in mind its being mentioned for educational purpose only. The below method will let you register for spotify from anywhere in the world including Pakistan, follow these steps:
1. Add A UK Based Proxy to your browsers, you can find a decent proxy here. Here are some of the working ones I found :
22.214.171.124 port 3128(i used this one)
126.96.36.199 port 8080
188.8.131.52 port 3128
184.108.40.206 port 3128
Click This Link to find out how to enter proxy in Chrome browser
Click This Link to find out how to enter proxy in Firefox browser
Click This Link to find out how to enter proxy in Internet Explorer browser
2. Now browse to Http://spotify.com from your browser and click the Signup Link on the top right hand side like shown in the picture below.(if you dont see it, click the login button and the next page will show the sign-up button)
3. Click the Login with Facebook Button it shows on the next page.
4. It might give you an error as Facebook will detect your ip and lock your account. The solution is to open facebook in another browser which is not using proxy at the moment, after you login it will show you a UK based ip where you signup up from. Click the “NO ITS SAFE” button. Now return to the browser which has spotify open.
5. Reload spotify again(if you got the error previously), now try again to register with your facebook id. It will successfully register it.
6. Download the application for the device to use spotify on, when the download complete install the app.
7. Login with your facebook id if asked.
8. Click The Get Spotify Link on the Top Menu Of the Page
9. Click The Spotify Link To Register for the Free Package(usually the last one on the right)
10. Thats it you are done.
If you want more indepth installation methods click this link.
If you have any questions please leave them in comments.