Mobilink Unveiled the HTC Evo 3D at the Mobimeet event held at the Regent Plaza in Karachi which saw a large number of bloggers(including myself) that were chosen by Mobilink to have first looks at what seems to be a very impressive smartphone. The event consisted of various other activities including games, twitter battles etc and overall served as a very impressive outing for a gadget and mobile fan.
The price of the HTC Evo 3D will be available from Mobilink at a price of Rs. 59,999/- . Moblink has been holding these kind of events in the past as well, they unveild the Samsung Galaxy Tab a week prior at the Meetab event held in Islamabad and was a success among bloggers.
Some Words About The HTC EVO 3D
As for the HTC EVO 3d, it boasts some very impressive specs for a mobile consisting of a 1.2GHz dual core processor (which is faster then the 1GHz processor of the iPhone 4S), 1 GB RAM, a Gingerbread Android OS, a 5 MP(2D) and a 2MP(3D) camera, 1 GB internal storage with support for up to 32GB microSD storage.
It is a solid looking phone without a plastic cheapness feel and the 3D enabled display is the best and the only decent one currently in the market. There are 3D enabled games and apps built-in which you can view without any sort of 3D glasses whatsoever which i though was impressive as most of the 3D content turns me off because of the glasses and how hideous they look.
Here are some specs of the HTC Evo 3D:
• 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU
• 3D LCD capacitive touch screen, 16M colors
• Pinch to zoom, Touch-sensitive controls, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth. Stereo FM radio with RDS
• 1 GB Internal memory, 1 GB RAM
• Memory slots: microSD, up to 32GB
• 5 MP(2D), 2MP(3D), 2560?1920 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
• Record 2D/3D videos with upto 720p resolution